Wednesday, February 17, 2016

GMC: WE'RE INSIDE YOUR HEAD EDITION


Here’s a joke: I’ve never been John Malkovich, have you? Then you and I can both be John Malkovich when Guelph Movie Club screens Being John Malkovich on February 25th at 9:00 p.m. It didn’t say it was a good joke. OK, it’s a terrible joke, but it’s not like we’re showing Being Don Rickles, or something.

This is another one I’ve never seen. I say this every time we show a movie I’ve never seen, but it’s one of my favourite things about Movie Club – the opportunity to share an, as yet, unseen movie on the big screen with you. 


If you’re new to Guelph Movie Club, here’s how it works. At each of our screenings, we ask for suggestions. We turn those suggestions into polls. Those polls decide what goes up on the screen each month. We’re calling this month’s poll: It Came From Above. We'll announce the results at the screening of Being John Malkovich.



What Will We Watch in March?






 













 
That’s it for this month. See you on the 25th at 9:00 p.m. Bring a friend.

Till then, see you at the movies,

Danny W.


No comments:

Post a Comment